Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Little Cutties...

These are all my new toys, gifts from buddy... to accompany me when i am back then..
  • The bear bear will have sound hor...
  • The white polar bear is famous in germany...
  • The sheep is a key chain...
  • The worm is a collection from buddy...
  • The hanging moo moo is another collection from buddy...
My beloved, saw them all? Hehe... these are all I got here. Finally I blog them here. You won't 'cincang' them kan? Actually there is another big big one, buddy ask to get as it is 50% off --- still around 15 Euro. But I didn't. Hehe... I am such a good girl right? :P

2 comments:

William said...

I hope they can fit in your luggage!

Cheryl said...

Sure can! Most of them are at the size of a keychain only lar.except the big bear is less than 3". So not a problem! My luggage is still empty, can fit in more if I got sponsor. haha :P