Thursday, June 7, 2007

Promise made is to be Broken?


"Promise made is to be broken!"

When i first heard of this before I departed for my journey, I was shocked. What the hell is that?! I totally not agreed with it. For me : A promise means a promise and can never be broken.

I am not saying that I am kind of person that is so "good" but I did keep my promises so far. I wont promise if cant I make it. And I really dislike any promises to me to be broken. The feelings of disappointment and sadness is really worst than you rejected straight to my face. At least I won't be hoping and waiting.

I was hurt again when I am here. The bad feelings is killing me. And it still..... I hope it will fade one day. But why people around me like to make promises and at the end of the day giving excuses to deny it... I just wonder is that a norm and I am too naive to know that?
Pourquoi?

2 comments:

William said...

JM likes to say that there is no black and white. Think on his terms and you won't feel so bad. *hugs*

Cheryl said...

I forgot there is always "grey". My heart is closed and mind is blanked. Thanks for the words, dear!