Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Heidelberg

Heidelberg is another town where buddy works....Is 10 mins S-bahn from home. However, time spent for waiting the train will end up to approximately 45 mins trip to get there. Is a small town which the famous university is located there.

Just so happened there was one day holiday, we took train down to Heidelberg main station and take a town bus to Old Town where is a tourist attraction. Most shops are closed on holiday. We just went for jalan-jalan and snapped photos for beautiful scenery. The air is cold that day and windy. I enjoyed the atmosphere abroad ! Never believe that I can be here...

Buddy brought me to some churches and chapels. Mostly closed and i just took some pics. We walked and chat all the way. He finally brought me to a castle. Is high above hill. He hold me till up to top of the castle. I am so happy that I managed to climb to that. Is enjoyable seeing the scenery from the castle.

"You can see more clearly at different position, try to explore bravely and never be feared!"

I learnt something.. Thanks for the advice, buddy.

No comments: