Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cheese Lover

I am a spoilt child here. I love cheese. That's why buddy bought me lot's of cheese, cheesy food for me. He said is cheap but I knew he just will buy if I love it. Never doubt that. The amount that I am taking in a month is a whole year supply for him! Haha....

From Mozzarella, Gauda, Cheese sheets, cheese flakes, cheese crackers, cheese cakes, cheese spread, cheese bread, cheese dip..I think I should stop now as all is so cheesy... hehe...







I had that all. Some were bought and some he made for me. He made the lemon cheese cake, cheese bread with basilicum and spaztler (pasta,pork, cheese, spring onions) -- a quite typical local food. Main ingredient --- of course is cheese! Those cheese hafta hate me for eating them at at such crazy level.

Sigh...Going to gain more weight with cheese... I love them, but in a way I dislike the fats la... any fat free one ar, heh...? :P I wonder.

P/S: My beloved Wil, got you the cheese tortilla (freego).. hmm..yummy yummy crispy crackers that you request... You gotta love it..

2 comments:

William said...

Sei lor.... sure become pig!

Cheryl said...

yalor..! havent count all other sweet stuffs and junk food yet..hehe. Sure you cannot recognize me then.