Thursday, June 28, 2007

Work and Stress

These days, most of the people that I really care and love are under stress from work particularly. Overtime, deadlines, productivity etc… Urrgghh… I can’t help much, just hope things can resolved soon. I seen the outcome from “over-stressed”. I couldn't take it anymore. Is scary and sad to see that. I am worry.

I am on leave. But still, I worked till my phone was being barred for about 2 weeks ago. Then, I start receiving calls to my personal phone. I answered once then I decided not to answer any from then. Is bloody expensive and I had to pay for it. I emailed office to ask them to settle the bill, but they said they are processing it. Finance Manager resign. Bla bla bla..

I felt the stress from my work though I am on holidays. I felt the stress from colleagues and works. Sometimes I thought is my own problem but when lots of incidents happened before I left, I start to understand something. I felt sad at first but relieve after pouring to my beloved. I am letting go. I felt happier. I hope the stress that I am going to ‘inhale’ when I back then isn’t too much. I hope I can cope well. I will try not to take buddy’s offer. I knew he cares and worry. Is too sweet and warmth that he always there to offer but I will be strong to go through that.

I knew I will have more to take from different areas which are more sickening when I am back. I am tired. Really tired. But I knew my beloved and dear friends will be there for me, giving strength and cares. We are there for each others. That's what friends for... I will hang in there…. At least I will try...

2 comments:

William said...

WORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWOR

Cheryl said...

Yeah, work sucks! Let's quit and go travel :P